One of the things we are committed to at ym360 is Networking. Our vision for networking is connecting you to people and organizations doing awesome youth ministry.
Flashback Friday is a feature where we give you the run down of some of the awesome posts from the past week across youth ministry blogs. Consider it our way of keeping you connected with what is going on.
- The Importance of Spiritually Recharging by Andy Blanks
- Youth Worker BOOST: Presence by Richard Parker
- Keeping Volunteers Engaged In Your Youth Ministry by Christopher Wesley
- 3 Youth Ministry Truths I Was Recently Reminded Of by Andy Blanks
We search the Internet to bring you relevant information to help you be a better youth worker. Here are some links from posts we thought were pretty great.
- 5 Ways To View And Relate To Students Like Jesus by Aaron Crumbey
- Why You Should Delete SnapChat by Adam Mclane
- A Youth Ministry Call or a Youth Ministry Job? by Darren Sutton
- Communicating with Parents by Doug Franklin
- Slip-N-Slide Kickball by Joel Mayward
- Social Media Guidelines for Parents by Josh Evans
- Download Youth Ministry WEBshow #220 by Josh Griffin
- Summer is Over by Neely McQueen
- What Do You Bring Into The Room by Paul Martin
- The Bible. . . Paper Book vs Tablet Screen. . . Is It An Issue? . . . . by Walt Mueller
That's all the links for this week. As always, have an awesome weekend . . . And THANK YOU for the chance to serve you as part of the ym360 community.