How To Be A Man: Pursuing Christ-centered Masculinity [Student Edition]
Culture sends so many confusing messages about masculinity, and when you add faith to the mix, it gets even more complicated. What does it mean to be a man, anyway? And more importantly, what does it mean to be a teenage guy who seeks to become the young man God wants him to be?
HOW DO YOU BECOME A MAN? BY LIVING LIKE JESUS. Using 8 core characteristics, this devotional experience will challenge teenage guys to exemplify these in their own lives as they passionately pursue a Christ-centered manhood.
HOW TO BE A MAN [Student Edition] features:
• 40 daily devotional experience
• "Processing the Pursuit" sections at the end of each day to challenge teenagers to apply daily learnings
• In-depth study of 8 core characteristics of Jesus teenagers can seek to exemplify in their own lives
HOW TO BE A MAN [Student Edition] is ideal for:
• A teenage guy to study individually
• A youth worker to study with a small group of guys (check out the How to Be a Man Small Group Bundle)
• A dad to use with their son (using How to Be a Man)
TAKE DISCIPLING TEENAGE GUYS TO THE NEXT LEVEL:
Download our How to Be a Man Challenge Study Guide for leading teenagers into a meaningful experience of becoming the man God is calling them to be. TO DOWNLOAD THE STUDY GUIDE, CLICK HERE. You'll need a copy of the Student Edition for each guy and a copy of How to Be a Man for each Adult Leader. Look below for our Bundle option to pick up bulk copies!
• Page Count: 108
• Format: Soft Cover
• Authors: Rick Burgess, Andy Blanks (YM360 Publisher)
You Should Know:
This item is bulk order friendly. Free Shipping on orders over $99.
Got questions? Experience our world-class customer care. We love helping you. || locate our LIVE CHAT feature to chat with us || or call 888.969.6360
Resource Previews, Samples, and More
Rick Burgess and Andy Blanks, co-authors of How to Be a Man: Pursuing Christ-centered Masculinity, share their heart behind creating these resources.
Click image to preview.
WHAT IS A CD BACKUP?
A CD Backup is an exact copy of the digital curriculum you've downloaded. You will receive 2 discs -- one will be the Lessons Disc that will include all your lesson materials, student guides, and more; the other will be the Media DVD that will include your lesson video content.
WHY SHOULD I BUY A BACKUP?
The CD Backup purchase will provide you with an exact copy of all your downloaded curriculum files. This provides you great flexibility between your church and home. It also provides peace of mind that you'll always have a hard copy in the event your computer crashes or just doesn't perform well with large files.
HOW SOON WILL IT ARRIVE?
Your order will go out within 24 hrs of purchase with varied shipping times. Usually all orders from our warehouse deliver within 5 business days.
In order to have a great experience, you're going to want to make sure your computer will play both CD's and DVD's. If your computer will not play either or both of these, you'll need to have access to a computer that will.
Need additional help? We're honored to help.
- CHAT WITH US: Locate the CLICK TO CHAT option at the top of this page.
- EMAIL US: Shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- CALL US: 888.969.6360 ext: customer care