This kit includes:
- Graduation Planning Timeline
- College Prep Timeline
- Senior Kickoff Event for Seniors and Parents
- Senior Year Bucket List (Family Style)
- Encouragement Notes for Seniors
- 10 Tips for Parents
- 10 Life Hacks to Diminish Parents' Senior Year Stress
- Small-Group Reflection Questions for Parents
How can I use this material with families in our church?
There are multiple options so you can choose which one best fits your church.
- Host a kick-off event at the beginning of the year and hand out the material.
- Give the kit to a volunteer or intern and let them implement the material.
- Host a five-week small group for parents of seniors.
- Host a conference or event.
- Print the material and give parents a care package.
I am a parent. Can I buy the material?
Yes. You can purchase the individual license and then choose the option that best fits your family.
- Set a time in late summer or fall to kick off your senior's upcoming year.
- Work with your senior on the College Prep Timeline.
- Print the Bucket List and discuss the endless possibilities.
- Print the Graduation Planning List and add the dates/ideas to your calendar.
Can I purchase the kit mid-year?
Yes. You can adjust the material to fit your needs.
I see there are two purchase options. Which one should I choose?
The group license permits churches to duplicate, and the individual license is for families.
What is a Senior Kickoff Event?
The Senior Kickoff Event comes with speaking notes, parent-senior connection activities, gifts for parents, an event checklist, budget, and reflection questions, if you choose to launch a small group.