Overview: The new school year is up and running. The new ministry year is in full swing. How are those newly recruited volunteers doing? How about the ones who have been serving faithfully for years? Do you have the right people in the right seats? Are they thriving in their servant leadership roles? Or are they frustrated, unclear on why their role matters, and on the verge of walking away? Here’s the most important question— Do you even know?
Why risk losing volunteers or creating disgruntled volunteers just by unknowingly keeping the wrong person in the wrong seat? Instead, create an energized, effective, and unified team by showing your volunteer leaders that you see them, value them, and want to set them up to win!
To help you do that, the team at YM360 has created a FREE simple yet effective Volunteer “Check-In” Questionnaire that you can use at any time to gain a better grasp on how your volunteer leaders are doing and feeling in their roles. Download this FREE questionnaire today and set your ministry up to win by setting your volunteer leaders up to thrive!
Using The Resource In Your Ministry:
- Download the FREE Volunteer “Check-In” Questionnaire.
- Choose a way to get them in the hands of every volunteer.
- Print out Volunteer “Check-In” Questionnaire and hand them out.
- Use the Volunteer “Check-In” Questionnaire to create your own Google Form.
- Email the Volunteer “Check-In” Questionnaire to every volunteer leader.
- Use the Volunteer “Check-In” Questionnaire at strategic times for your ministry context.
- At the six-month and twelve-month mark after starting a new volunteer role.
What's Included? A downloadable ten-question Volunteer “Check-In” Questionnaire in PDF and editable Word formats.