Chat or Challenge Game Ball
INSTANT OPPORTUNITIES FOR DISCUSSION
Try as an ice-breaker, game, message point, friendship-builder, or lesson-launcher. We don't care how. Just try it. It's awesome!
More On Chat or Challenge:
Here's how you use it:
- Inflate the ball
- Toss it around
- Call STOP and have the student holding the ball either answer the questions under their right thumb or perform the challenge under their right thumb
- Repeat starting at #2
Some of the CHAT questions include...
• If you had to move to another state, which state would you choose? Why?
• If you could try anything and knew you wouldn't fail, what would you try?
• Think of somebody you really respect, and share with the group two things that stand out about that person.
• Your parents give you a choice: They will pay for any car you want when you turn 16, or they will pay for your college tuition. Which would you choose? Why?
Some of the CHALLENGES include...
• Sing Mary Had A Little Lamb while spinning around in circles.
• Do 10 sit-ups!
• Rub your stomach and pat your head at the same time for 30 seconds.
Chat or Challenge is ideal for:
• Ice Breakers
• Discussion Starters
• Time Filler
• Games at any time
Super-Duper Games Super Pack:
Get a great deal on our Games Super Pack that's packed with 200+ games for an incredible value! See it here!
Questions About This Product: We're ready to help || locate our LIVE CHAT feature to chat with us || or call 888.969.6360