Put simply, the Gospel is God’s amazing Rescue Plan for sinful humanity. Through Jesus, God did what we are incapable of doing: rescuing ourselves from the devastating effects of sin. The good news of the Gospel is that through faith in Christ, we are rescued to a sweeping and far-reaching new reality.
The Rescue: Discovering How the Gospel Rescues and Redeems Us unpacks this new reality in a powerful way. The Rescue gives your students a comprehensive and transformative view of exactly what the Gospel is, how it radically changes their lives, and how their lives will in turn be used to change the world. The Rescue gives your students a rich, in-depth view of the Gospel and its impact that many of them have never seen before. Using a unit-based approach.
Check out the Scope & Sequence
The Rescue takes your students on a journey where they will discover:
• An in-depth look at the nature of God’s Rescue Plan (Unit 1: The Rescue Defined)
• All of the ways the Gospel transforms who they are (Unit 2: The Gospel Rescuing Me)
• What it looks like to share the good news of God’s Rescue (Unit 3: Sharing The Gospel With The Nations)
• What it means to be a child of God and a citizen of His Kingdom (Unit 4: Rescued To A Kingdom (Sermon on the Mount)
• How God’s Rescue Plan defines and restores discipleship (Unit 5: Rescued To Follow (Discipleship)
• That living a life as one who has been rescued can be costly (Unit 6: The Gospel Is Costly)
The Rescue Is Packed With These (awesome) Features: (sample them all below!)
• Access for unlimited teachers within your church #budgetsaver
• Lesson plans with Bible Backgrounds, plus teacher prep videos for easy prep
• 3 digital devotions for weekly posting on social media, your blog, or church website
• Weekly Parent Pages for helping parents stay connected and be equipped to do at-home dicipleship
• Weekly Social Media Suggestions for helping you stay connected with your students during the week
• PowerPoint background images and Promo Artwork (web banners and a printable poster)
The Rescue Is Ideal For:
• Sunday mornings
• Discipleship purposes
• Large and Small Group settings
• 6th-12th grades
• 52-total lessons
• 100% downloadble. Everything is reproducible and editable.
About The Rescue Devotional Experience:
(download a sample below)
• 3 days of devotions each week for 52-weeks
• Questions and prompts to help teenagers apply the truths of what they’re learning
• Page Count: 222
** It's important to note that this is not a "stand-alone" devotional, but a uniquely crafted devotional experience for students in groups studying our Rescue curriculum.
HOW TO ADD MORE DEVOTIONALS TO THIS BUNDLE:
• Get the rate of $7.19 for each additional devotional you add when you use DISCOUNT CODE MOREDEVOS during checkout. To get your bundle + more devos follow these simple steps:
(1) Add your Curriculum Devo Bundle to your cart. This is a required step to get the discount on your additional devos!
(2) Once step 1 is complete, choose "CONTINUE SHOPPING."
(3) Add your desired number of Interactive Rescue Devotional Journals
(4) Be sure to apply your DISCOUNT CODE: MOREDEVOS - once completed you'll see the discount in your cart total!
Got questions? Experience our world-class customer care. We love helping you. || locate our LIVE CHAT feature to chat with us || or call 888.969.6360
Resource Previews, Samples, and More
Each lesson in The Rescue features a Teacher Prep Video. These short videos help guide your teachers in exactly what to focus on in their lesson preparation.
Click Image To Preview
WHAT IS A CD BACKUP?
A CD Backup is an exact copy of the digital curriculum you've downloaded. You will receive 2 discs -- one will be the Lessons Disc that will include all your lesson materials, student guides, and more; the other will be the Media DVD that will include your lesson video content.
WHY SHOULD I BUY A BACKUP?
The CD Backup purchase will provide you with an exact copy of all your downloaded curriculum files. This provides you great flexibility between your church and home. It also provides peace of mind that you'll always have a hard copy in the event your computer crashes or just doesn't perform well with large files.
HOW SOON WILL IT ARRIVE?
Your order will go out within 24 hrs of purchase with varied shipping times. Usually all orders from our warehouse deliver within 5 business days.
In order to have a great experience, you're going to want to make sure your computer will play both CD's and DVD's. If your computer will not play either or both of these, you'll need to have access to a computer that will.
Need additional help? We're honored to help.
- CHAT WITH US: Locate the CLICK TO CHAT option at the top of this page.
- EMAIL US: Shoot us an email at email@example.com
- CALL US: 888.969.6360 ext: customer care