How to Be a Man: Pursuing Christ-Centered Masculinity Small Group Bundle
Culture sends so many confusing messages about masculinity, and when you add faith to the mix, it gets even more complicated. What does it mean to be a man, anyway? And more importantly, what does it mean to be a teenage guy who seeks to become the young man God wants him to be?
HOW DO YOU BECOME A MAN? BY LIVING LIKE JESUS. Using 8 core characteristics, this 8-week small group devotional experience will challenge teenage guys to exemplify these in their own lives as they passionately pursue a Christ-centered manhood.
HOW TO BE A MAN Small Group Bundle features:
• 8-week small group devotional experience
• "Processing the Pursuit" sections at the end of each day to challenge teenagers to apply daily learnings
• In-depth study of 8 core characteristics of Jesus teenagers can seek to exemplify in their own lives
HOW TO BE A MAN Small Group Bundle is ideal for:
• A youth worker or adult to study with a small group of teenage guys
TAKE DISCIPLING TEENAGE GUYS TO THE NEXT LEVEL:
Download our How to Be a Man Challenge Study Guide for leading teenagers into a meaningful experience of becoming the man God is calling them to be. TO DOWNLOAD THE STUDY GUIDE, CLICK HERE. You'll need a copy of the Student Edition for each guy and a copy of How to Be a Man for each Adult Leader, so choose your bundle accordingly!
• Page Count: each book 108 pages
• Format: Soft Cover
• Authors: Rick Burgess, Andy Blanks (YM360 Publisher)
You Should Know:
This item is bulk order friendly. Free Shipping on orders over $99.
ADD INDIVIDUAL COPIES TO GET THE EXACT NUMBER YOU NEED:
Need additional copies for your bundle? Use these links to add more copies to your cart.
• How to Be a Man Adult Edition
• How to Be a Man Student Edition
Got questions? Experience our world-class customer care. We love helping you. || locate our LIVE CHAT feature to chat with us || or call 888.969.6360
Resources Previews, Samples, and more
Rick Burgess and Andy Blanks, co-authors of How to Be a Man: Pursuing Christ-centered Masculinity, share their heart behind creating these resources.
Click image to preview.