Chat or Challenge Game Ball
INSTANT OPPORTUNITIES FOR DISCUSSION
Try as an ice-breaker, game, message point, friendship-builder, or lesson-launcher. We don't care how. Just try it. It's awesome!
More on Chat or Challenge Game Ball:
Here's how you use it:
- Inflate the ball
- Toss it around
- Call STOP and have the student holding the ball either answer the questions under their right thumb or perform the challenge under their right thumb
- Repeat starting at #2
Some of the CHAT questions include:
- If you had to move to another state, which state would you choose? Why?
- If you could try anything and knew you wouldn't fail, what would you try?
- Think of somebody you really respect, and share with the group two things that stand out about that person.
- Your parents give you a choice: They will pay for any car you want when you turn 16, or they will pay for your college tuition. Which would you choose? Why?
Some of the CHALLENGES include:
- Sing "Mary Had A Little Lamb" while spinning around in circles.
- Do 10 sit-ups!
- Rub your stomach and pat your head at the same time for 30 seconds.
Chat or Challenge Game Ball is ideal for:
- Discussion starters
- Time filler
- Games at any time
Games Super Pack: Get a great deal on our Games Super Pack that's packed with 200+ games for an incredible value!