The Kit includes:
- Session 1 Video: Connecting to Your Kid’s Heart through Relationship (1 Hr.).
- Session 2 Video: Connecting to Your Kid’s Soul through Spiritual Leadership (1 Hr.).
- Presentation Slides in Keynote, Powerpoint, and Image files that can be uploaded into other presentation software.
- Printable Listening Guides to give to parents during the event.
- Discussion Questions that can be used during the event.
- Promotional Graphics to help you spread the word about the event.
- Promotional video that invites parents to attend the seminar.
- Pre-written text that describes the seminar for use in promotion.
- Jeremy Lee’s bio and picture for use in promotion.
How Do I Use This Kit?
- Host a live parent seminar at your church and play the seminar videos on the screen in the meeting room.
- Host a virtual parent seminar by playing the videos online.
- Email the videos to parents and let them watch it on their own schedule.
We also took Key Words from each text and provided definitions from Strong's Concordance. Each keyword is highlighted in bold within the Teaching Sessions. If you feel led to expand on the topic, the Key Words give you the confidence needed to do so.
What is the sample schedule for the seminar?
This is just a suggested schedule. We encourage you to design a schedule that works perfectly for your event.
Welcome and Orientation (5 min)Prayer Time for Families (10 min)
Session 1 Video (approx. 1 hour)
Snack Break/Bathroom Break (10 min)
Session 2 Video (approx. 1 hour)
Closing Remarks (5 min)
Total Time of Event: 2 hr and 30 min
Is this material for parents of children or teenagers?
Both! Jeremy speaks to the heart of a parent regardless of their student’s age.
When do I hold this event?
This event is one-time only, and you can host it any time that works best for your parents.
Which type of parent does this event reach?
We, at Ministry to Parents, believe there are three types of parents:
- Parking Lot Parent: Parents drop off, and they don't share a faith.
- Connected Parent: Parents go to church, share faith, but uncertain how to lead kids.
- Committed Parent: Parents go to church, share faith, and are motivated to lead but need resources and encouragement.
This event reaches every type of parent.
Do students attend this event?
No. This event is for parents only.
Does the purchase include a Group-Use License?
Yes! You have permission to duplicate for your church only.