How to Be a Man: Learning From The Real Men Of The Bible [Adult Edition]
Buy 10 for $11.99 each and save 20%
How To Be A Man: Learning From The Real Men Of The Bible
Men today have a role model problem. In the world around them, there is a lack of men who truly embody what it means to live as a man of God. Where can men look for an example of what it means to boldly pursue their faith?
One of the most powerful places to look for examples of godly men is God’s Word.
In the men of the Bible, we see an example of what it looks like to follow after God. We see men forced to grapple with their faith and how to live their lives in a world that often seems opposed to their values. We see them experiencing successes and failures. We see them taking stands for God. And we see them falling short of what God wants for them. In short, we see ourselves.
The Bible is the true Word of God. The people we meet in its pages are real people. And we can learn much from them, men like:
• JOHN THE BAPTIST
HOW TO BE A MAN [Adult Edition] features:
• 40 day devotional experience
• "Learning From (Character)" sections at the end of each day to challenge men to apply daily learnings
• In-depth study of 8 real men of the Bible men can seek to model their own lives after
HOW TO BE A MAN [Adult Edition] is ideal for:
• A man to study individually
• A youth worker to study with a small group of guys (check out the How to Be a Man Small Group Bundle)
• A dad to use with their son (using the How to Be a Man: Learning From The Real Men Of The Bible [Student Edition])
• Page Count: 120
• Format: Soft Cover
• Authors: Andy Blanks (YM360 Publisher), Dr. Bryan Gill
You Should Know:
This item is bulk order friendly. Free Shipping on orders over $99
Got questions? Experience our world-class customer care. We love helping you. || locate our LIVE CHAT feature to chat with us || or call 888.969.6360