5 Free Student Devo's || Separated for God: What It Means to Be Holy
Here at YM360, we love giving away resources that can encourage and support you. It flows from our desire to equip and serve youth workers. So thanks for the opportunity!
We Serve Relationally.
ABOUT THIS FREEBIE:
Devo Pack Title: Separated for God: What It Means to Be Holy
This free series of 5 devotions defines for students what holiness means. But it doesn't stop there. These devotions help students understand that they are made holy in God's eyes by the sacrifice Jesus made on the cross. But there is still more. These devotions also teach students the undeniable call of Scripture to live holy lives, empowered by the Spirit and making a difference in the world for Christ's sake.
- Devotion 1: God Expects You To Be Holy
- Devotion 2: God Is Holy
- Devotion 3: You Are God's. Therefore, You Are Holy.
- Devotion 4: Your Life Must Be Different From The World Around You
- Devotion 5: The Holy Spirit Will Help You Live A Holy Life
- Pass them out at your next youth gathering
- Consider emailing them to your students and parents to encourage family devotion time
- Post them as a downloadable link on your church/youth website or group Facebook page