99 Things Every Girl Should Know: Practical Insights for Loving God, Yourself, and Others
Buy 5 for $7.49 each and save 6%
"You are beautiful, and you are of great worth!"
With those words, author Neely McQueen leads you into a discovery of 99 things every teenage girl should know—truths and ideas that can help you gain a clearer understanding of why they're valuable, meaningful, and loved.
Unfortunately, teenage girls live in a world that says they're only valuable, meaningful, and loved if they look a certain way, dress a certain way, and behave a certain way.
With a little help from her friends, Neely shares thoughts that would have helped her better survive the teenage years. This resource is filled with encouragement, inspiration, and insights that will help teenage girls explore their beauty, their worth, and their world.
Table of Contents:
- Being BFFs
- Shh...It's a Secret
- Boys, Boys, & More Boys
- Let's Talk About Sex—And Pregnancy
- All in the Family
- Seasons of Being a Girl
- The Good News About School
- Mirror, Mirror on the Wall, What's the Truth About Beauty?
- The Clothes We Wear
- TV, Magazines, and Movies...Oh My!
- Surviving the Digital World
- Tweets From Friends
- Hot Topics
- The War Between Shopping and Saving
- Just Plain Random
- The Best Boyfriend Ever
- Old-School Ladies
- Women of the World
- Why Being a Girl Rules
- One More Thing...
99 Things Every Girl Should Know is ideal for:
- Every teenage girl
- Girls about to enter the teenage years
- Birthday or Christmas gifts
- Page Count: 119
- Format: Softcover
- Language: English
- Publisher: Simply Youth Ministry