The Young Adult Ministry Associate works with our Adult Ministry Team to provide leadership to College and Young Adult Ministry. This includes College Campus outreach, College-specific small groups, organizing volunteer teams and mission trips.
This leader would be specifically responsible for the following:
1) Lead and provide teaching for the Sunday morning Collective Connection experience at the Sugar Land Campus.
2) Participate in the teaching team for The Collective Worship Service.
3) Recruit and train Connect Group leaders.
4) Mobilize volunteers to engage college campuses in evangelism and campus outreach.
5) Lead the First Impression volunteer teams that serve The Collective Worship Service.
6) Participate in mission trips organized by the Missions Team for Young Adults.