YM360 is seeking a full-time Senior Graphic Designer to contribute to the overall success of YM360's mission by designing for a wide range of projects, including: books/print, direct mail, e-mail, social media, websites, and more.
The primary task of a graphic designer at YM360 is to make awesome things. The designers at YM360 work with project “owners” across the board at YM360 to see projects go from “concept” to “finished product.” It may be a book done in concert with our Publishing department. It may be a graphic for the stage with our GENERATE team. It might even be the latest email or postcard with our Marketing department. Whatever the project, it’s the graphic designer’s task to work with various different teams to make it happen.
The following components are the essential responsibilities of the Graphic Designer:
- Work with project “owner” to effectively implement design vision across various YM360 projects (i.e., Publishing,
- Marketing, GENERATE, etc.).
- Participating in and contributing to brainstorming sessions around specific campaigns, projects, and initiatives.
- Coordinating with outside vendors (such as printers, apparel designers, etc.) in a timely and professional manner to successfully complete design projects.
- Reviewing final layouts across YM360 and suggesting improvements when possible.
Qualifications + Requirements
- Must be willing to support the Christian mission of YM360
- The ability to operate the tools of a graphic design professional (Ex: InDesign, Photoshop, etc.) with a high level of expertise
- Adhere to the production timelines/process of multiple resources at once
- Manage daily tasks in a proficient and efficient manner to maximize productivity
- Stay on top of current trends and relevant design through studying design across culture
- Communicate effectively and efficiently with other team members during the course of a project timeline, specifically as it pertains to revisions, changes, and deadlines
- Proficient at multi-tasking within a fast-paced working environment
- A self-starter who can manage multiple projects across varying production calendars
- Able to work well on a tight-knit team, but function well individually
- Possessing a high level of organizational skills