FBC Pea Ridge is looking for a full-time salaried Student Pastor. This team member is responsible for planning, implementing, promoting and overseeing all ministries related to 7th – 12th grade students. This includes but is not limited to:
Leadership for all student ministries volunteers, in conjunction with FBC mission and values.
DUTIES AND EXPECTATIONS
- Working with an Adult Leadership Team for planning and implementation, to increase participation, ownership and effectiveness.
- Disciple and lead a Student Leadership team.
- Creatively prepare and communicate Biblical messages and other talks for student worship services and other events. Seek to connect students with God’s Word in creative and engaging ways.
- Actively recruit and develop volunteers to increase ministry effectiveness.
- Seek to incorporate students into the larger life of the church, with the goal of developing Biblical Community minded students.
- Lead students to be disciples of Jesus Christ and to be actively engaged in the work of the Kingdom outside the walls of the church.
- In addition to Student Ministry responsibilities, this staff member provides support to discipleship ministries for all age groups in coordination with the Sr. Pastor and other appropriate leaders. Responsibilities also include working with the Sr. Pastor in ministry support opportunities as needed.