Job DetailsThe Local Church, a fast-growing and community-focused church in the heart of South Florida, is hiring a Student Ministry Pastor/Director to lead our Local YTH Student Ministry and disciple an incredible team of Serve Team Members.
The main responsibilities of the Student Ministry Pastor/Director are to create and lead an environment where students and families can connect with Jesus at The Local Church, develop a team of Serve Team Members who will lead in all areas of student ministry, and manage all administrative needs of the Student Ministry. The Student Ministry Director is the primary communicator for our middle and high school age students at the local church, and leads the way in turning students into disciples. Within the umbrella of this role, they will connect with parents, coaches and schools in an effort to develop a well-rounded community engaged ministry bringing together what happens at home and what happens within the students ministry.
- Shared values with The Local Church‘s culture.
- A clear calling and commitment to Student Ministry and the Diverse community of South Florida.
- Proven experience building and leading a team of volunteers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced environment
- Exemplifies a creative and problem-solving mind.
- A knowledge and embracing of social media platforms to reach the next generation.
- Must be self -motivated, takes initiative, have creative skills.
- Ability to work well with others and be a team player.
- The Local Church must be the home church while employed.
Please send a cover letter, resume, and reference letters to email@example.com