GracePoint Church in Lodi, California is looking for a Pastor/Director of Student Ministries to join their team. The Pastor/Director of Student Ministries will serve GracePoint Church by providing leadership of the Middle School (6th- 8th grade) and High School (9th-12th grade) ministries. This person will serve as the primary teacher of each ministry, organize the structure of each program, and seek to recruit, train, and support student ministry leaders to engage in appropriate relationships and seek to disciple students. They will also seek to help students and their parents engage in the rest of life in the church.
What you’ll be doing:
- Building disciples who are committed to Jesus Christ, to the church, and to the work of Christ in the world.
- Providing teaching and discipleship of students, grounded in the scriptures and committed to the gospel, that builds a Christian worldview and develops Christian values and lifestyle.
- Learning to understand the current culture of students and guiding them to live for Christ and under God’s Word. Connecting and engaging with parents of students to build relationships with the whole family.
What you need to have:
- Spiritual giftedness in the areas of teaching and leadership
- Demonstrate a growing relationship and sincere profession of faith in Jesus Christ as Savior & Lord
Lodi is a quiet suburban city located just a few miles north of Stockton, a community of about 315,000 people. Sacramento, the capital of California, is about 35 miles north of this highly agricultural region. While the crops grown in our area are diverse, Lodi is a major area for vineyards and there are many local wineries. Lodi is centrally located among many of California’s major attractions, and several professional sports teams such as football, basketball, soccer, and baseball are within easy driving distance. Historic downtown Lodi offers many boutique shops, restaurants, and cafes plus there are local bed and breakfasts. Lodi has that small-town feel with a strong sense of community and is considered a safe community where people want to raise their families.
Job Status: Full-Time
Salary Range: $70,000 - $80,000