Woodmont Christian Church is a vibrant and rapidly growing congregation located in Nashville, Tennessee. The church features a beautiful sanctuary with stained-glass windows and offers a range of programs and ministries for people of all ages. With a strong commitment to faith, fellowship, and service, Woodmont Christian Church provides a welcoming and inclusive community for all who seek to grow in their faith.
The ideal candidate for the High School Youth Director position at Woodmont Christian Church should have a mature, grounded, and growing Christian faith and be comfortable building relationships with students, their parents, and volunteers. They should be able to manage multiple systems of ministry simultaneously and have a collaborative, learning stance toward building a thriving youth ministry. Experience in ministry and/or working with teenagers and proven experience managing complexity are required. A deep appreciation of the Disciples of Christ tradition is necessary, and experience working on a large church staff or in a similar role is desirable.
- Design and implement initiatives to increase high school youth participation.
- Foster relationships with all high school youth and families, including non-participants.
- Ensure essential systems of effective ministry are in place and updated.
- Collaborate with other staff to connect youth to the church.
- Design and implement a student leadership program.
- Mature, grounded, and growing Christian faith.
- Ability to manage multiple systems of ministry simultaneously.
- Collaborative, learning stance toward building a thriving youth ministry.
- Experience in ministry and/or working with teenagers.
- Proven experience managing complexity.
For more info or to submit your resume visit this link:
Job Status: Full-Time
Salary Range: $62,000