All students deserve to hear the Gospel in a way that they can understand and identify with.
We understand that locking into a Bible study can be a big decision, whether it's for a month, a year, or 6 years. We want to help you find the Bible study strategy that will work best with your ministry. That's why we have 6 dynamic and Gospel-centered Bible studies that can be combined into a 6-year strategy, broken down into a 3-week strategy, or be engineered to be anything in between.
Still, we know that this is a big decision and it can feel daunting, so here are 4 steps you can take to find the perfect Bible study:
- Do Your Research - You wouldn't buy a car without researching, so why would you lock into a Bible study without researching on your own?
- Call Amy - Amy Howell is our in-house Bible Study Solution Specialist and she is going to help you find the Bible study strategy that works best for your students and your ministry. (Click here to go ahead and schedule your call)
- Ask Questions - Talk to Amy, talk to your volunteers, talk to your Pastor. Ensure that the decision that you're making is a good one.
- Purchase Your Study - Once you've got all the information, pull the trigger and make it happen. Start impacting the lives of your students.
The opportunity to see your students dive deep into a Bible study that will be used to bring them closer to Christ is right in front of you! Take advantage of the opportunity and start your research today!
- Ensures that if your study doesn't meet the needs of your ministry, you can return it for a complete refund
- Allows you to keep the study (no returns necessary)
- Proves how confident we are that your study will see your students and volunteers dive deep into a study that will provide direction and guidance for your ministry