Rest assured, we'll take great care of whatever it is you need. Making sure you are 100% satisfied is our number one priority when it comes to customer service. We've put together the information below so you can get the answers you're looking for on the fly.
Don't see what you're looking for? Locate the LIVE CHAT feature on our site and start a chat with us. We're ready to help however we can!
Check out our shipping policy by clicking here.
Use this for all your needs directly related to accounts, digital downloads, ym360 product files & usage, software help, and more.
Use this for all your needs directly related to purchasing, payment methods, shipping, returns, order tracking, sales tax, and more.
Use this for all other basic questions.
The first step may be to see if your issue is addressed on this page. Or, if you'd prefer to talk to someone, please don't hesitate to contact us.
- Reset your password here. See the follow steps for further help.
- Enter the email address associated with your ym360 User Account.
- You will receive an email with a link in it. Click this link.
- You'll be taken back to youthministry360.com to a "Reset Password" page where you'll be prompted to log-in with a temporary password. Click "Log In."
- You'll see a prompt that asks you to change your password. Do so in the field provided. The click "Save."
- This is your new password for your ym360 User Account. Make sure you keep up with it, as your account unlocks all ym360 Freebies and provides a nice Account History.
The easy solution is to simply login to your ym360 User Account, click on the "downloads: purchases" tab and all your files will be here. Find your download and click the link associated with it. Clicking this link should initiate a download, assuming you have not exhausted your allowed downloads/IP address restrictions.
A zip folder is a compressed folder containing lots of folders and files. This is how we deliver most of our purchased digital resources. So, you'll need to know how to open this folder once you download it. Once you've downloaded and saved, simply right-click on the file folder and choose "extract all" in the pop-up menu. Or you Mac users, just double click on the zipped folder to open.
Log in to your ym360 User Account and click on the "downloads: purchases" tab. Find your download and click the link associated with it. Clicking this link should initiate a download, assuming you have not exhausted your allowed downloads/IP address restrictions. If you're still having trouble, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Virtually all issues of this type are due to software issues on the computer attempting to download the file/folder. Here are some pointers that should help you get started troubleshooting the issue:
- Many of our FREEBIES are downloaded in compressed folders called ".zip" files. These folders must be "un-compressed" before they can be accessed. You'll need to make sure your computer has compression software installed and up-to-date. Consider downloading WinZip (http://www.winzip.com) or 7-Zip (http://www.7-zip.org) if your computer does not have compression software installed.
- Some of our FREEBIES aren't in folders but are individual .pdf files. You must have a PDF reader to access these files. We recommend Adobe Reader. You can download it free here. (www.adobe.com/reader)
- Make sure your machine has completed the download. Often, in their excitement to access the awesome free content from ym360, our customers will try to open a file that has not yet fully downloaded. Patience is a virtue, you know.
- If you've taken these steps and still have issues, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Insert your Media Disc into your computer. MAC users = Right click on the disc to open it. WINDOWS users = locate the disc through using the "my computer" area. Look for the folder labeled "Data." Open the "Data" folder and you'll see the native files of the respective videos. The .mov file is ideal for Mac users (Quicktime), whereas the .mpeg file should work best for those using PC's (Windows Media Player).
- Make sure you're logged in to Facebook.
- Then, drag to your desktop the E-votions you want to upload.
- Go into Facebook and follow Facebook's instructions for uploading images.
- When given the option to select an image to upload, simply choose one of the E‐votions you have on your Desktop.
- Once you've uploaded the E‐votions, message your students. Have them read the devotions and respond on your wall, or in the comment section.
You'll need a program that allows you to view PDF's. We suggest Adobe Reader. You can download it for free here. (http://get.adobe.com/reader)
If you're having trouble clicking through to a Teacher Prep Video, try copying the link and pasting it directly in to your web browser's address window. This should fix any issues you have. Or type it in.
There's good reason for this. Most of our downloaded files are contained in .zip folders. Your computer will handle these folders, but your iPad will not. Also, unless you download an app that will allow you to read PDFs, it could be tricky for you to access the downloaded lessons that aren't contained in .zip folders.
If you'd prefer, sure! Dial 888.969.6360 and let the fun begin.
All ym360 orders are processed when the order is placed -- it's automagically sent to our warehouse where shipping will take place with in 24 hrs of your order (Mon thru Fri). All orders placed prior to 1PM cst will ship same day!
When you place an order, you'll receive a confirmation email from ym360. It will have all the info you need to follow-up on your order once it's been placed. You simply login to your account, click the "Orders" tab, and locate the respective order you're inquiring about. You'll be able to see the details of your orders on this page.
You can't track a shipment directly from our site. When your order is shipped, you'll receive an email from the shipping service provider allowing you to track your order dircetly from the service provider's site. You will be able to use your ym360 User Account to view the status of your order allowing you to see if it's in processing or if it's been shipped. Just view the "Orders" tab and locate the specific order.
Sure, but we'll need to make sure we receive the check before we can ship your order. This method will get an invoice generated and issued to you for the payment to be made. Please Note: paying by check will delay your order completion by up to 2 weeks, just meaning that ordering through our online store allows it all to happen the same day and check payments just take more time. If you want to pay by check, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Please see above answer about paying by check.
Simple. If you're living in the great State of Alabama, you'll be charged sales tax. (Bummer, we know.) If you don't live in AL, you won't. See, told you it was simple.
When you purchase a digital resource from ym360, you are granted access to download the resource 3 times to three unique IP Addresses. If you have any questions regarding this policy, please don't hesitate to contact us. We'll be happy to answer any questions.
We have a unique policy that comes from our heart to serve you. Our policy is this: if you aren't completely satisfied with your resource, we'll refund it (except for digital purchases, see below). We're serious about serving youth workers with excellence and this policy communicates our commitment.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
* Gift cards
* Downloadable software products
* Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
* Book with obvious signs of use
* CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened.
* Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
* Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: P.O Box 36545 , Birmingham, AL, 35236, United States.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: P.O Box 36545 , Birmingham, AL, 35236, United States.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
We hope you never have to return a ym360 resource. But if you do, please don't hesitate to contact us. It all starts by letting us hear from you.
Technically, no. However, if you're not satisfied with a digital resource, please don't hesitate to contact us and we'll see what we can do.
- We'll never, ever give your info to anyone else. We'll treat your personal info like it is our own mothers'. (Whom we love dearly.)
- We won't sell your info either. That would just be rude.
- All your info is really safe. We take great measures here, as we should.
- We hate spam too. That's why we'll only email you receipts, the very occasional customer service inquiry (just to make sure all is well with your resources), and the ym360 Newsletter if you have signed up for it (which you totally should).
You'll find our Terms Of Service by clicking here.
Are you sure you want to do that? Really? OK, we won't hold it against you . . . Seriously, it's pretty easy. At the bottom of the email you'll see a link that will allow you to unsubscribe from our list. Don't worry: we'll still be friends. Or go here.
Of course. We love youth workers all over the globe. Please chat with us via our CLICK TO CHAT feature at the top of our web site, or give us a call: 888.969.6360 ext customer care and we'll be happy to assist you.