This bundle is packed with incredible insights, practicle best practices, and much, much more. Check out the samples below, but first, take a look at the titles you'll get:
• ANDY BLANKS: The 7 Best Practices for Teaching Teenagers The Bible
• DR. ALLEN JACKSON: Disciple
• CHRIS TRENT: Consider This
• RICK LAWRENCE: Jesus Centered Youth Ministry
• DOUG FIELDS: Your First Two Years in Youth Ministry
NOT JUST GETTING STARTED? No worries, this bundle can be for you too! Be refreshed on core best practices across your youth ministry.
Got questions? Experience our world-class customer care. We love helping you. || locate our LIVE CHAT feature to chat with us || or call 888.969.6360
Resource Previews, Samples, and More
WHAT IS A CD BACKUP?
A CD Backup is an exact copy of the digital curriculum you've downloaded. You will receive 2 discs -- one will be the Lessons Disc that will include all your lesson materials, student guides, and more; the other will be the Media DVD that will include your lesson video content.
WHY SHOULD I BUY A BACKUP?
The CD Backup purchase will provide you with an exact copy of all your downloaded curriculum files. This provides you great flexibility between your church and home. It also provides peace of mind that you'll always have a hard copy in the event your computer crashes or just doesn't perform well with large files.
HOW SOON WILL IT ARRIVE?
Your order will go out within 24 hrs of purchase with varied shipping times. Usually all orders from our warehouse deliver within 5 business days.
In order to have a great experience, you're going to want to make sure your computer will play both CD's and DVD's. If your computer will not play either or both of these, you'll need to have access to a computer that will.
Need additional help? We're honored to help.
- CHAT WITH US: Locate the CLICK TO CHAT option at the top of this page.
- EMAIL US: Shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- CALL US: 888.969.6360 ext: customer care