One of the things we are committed to at ym360 is Networking. Our vision for networking is connecting you to people and organizations doing awesome youth ministry.
Flashback Friday is a feature where we give you the run down of some of the awesome posts from the past week across youth ministry blogs. Consider it our way of keeping you connected with what is going on.
- Summer Youth Ministry: Grow Those Relationships, by Andy Blanks
- A Short (And FREE) Guide To Writing Bible Study For Teenagers, by Andy Blanks
- Youth Worker BOOST: Delightful Things, by Richard Parker
- Measuring Ministry Effectiveness Without Looking At Numbers, by Kenny and Elle Campbell
We search the Internet to bring you relevant information to help you be a better youth worker. Here are some links from posts we thought were pretty great.
Fav Read Of The Week:
“MORE ON HOW NOT TO GET FIRED FROM YOUR YOUTH PASTOR JOB” By Brian Berry
- Brian is one of my favorite voices, not just in youth ministry but just in general. We see each other once a year, tops, and I always leave challenged and having learned something new. This post is short but full of the kind of insight Brian just sort of oozes. Good read.
The Rest Of The Best:
- Austin Walker—“Summer Schedule”
- Benjer McVeigh—“Five Things You Should Do This Summer”
- Brit Windel—“Helping Launch A Parents Ministry”
- Haley Smith—“Can You See Me Now? The relationship between teens and online video”
- Jeremy Mavis—“How to Raise Up Spiritual Parents? Two Questions to Prime the Pump”
- Jonathan McKee—“Four Foundational Summer Priorities”
- Jon Homesley—“VidRhythm”
- Tim Schmoyer—“10 exit interview questions for graduating seniors [Freebie Friday]”
That's all the links for this week. As always, have an awesome weekend . . . And THANK YOU for the chance to serve you as part of the ym360 community.