One of the things we are committed to at ym360 is Networking. Our vision for networking is connecting you to people and organizations doing awesome youth ministry.
Flashback Friday is a feature where we give you the run down of some of the awesome posts from the past week across youth ministry blogs. Consider it our way of keeping you connected with what is going on.
- Bringing College-Age Students Under Our Youth Ministry Umbrella by Danny Bowers
- 5 Thoughts On Walking With Teenagers Through Their Grief by Richard Parker
- An Amazing FREEBIE From Our Friends At “Stuff You Can Use” by Kenny Campbell
- Youth Worker BOOST: I Didn't Know That by Richard Parker
We search the Internet to bring you relevant information to help you be a better youth worker. Here are some links from posts we thought were pretty great.
Fav Read Of The Week:
“Why Bible Study Doesn't Transform Us” by Jen Wilkin
- This isn't a youth ministry post, but man, I thought it was dead on. It's completely relevant to what youth workers are up against when teaching the Bible to students. Definitely worth a read.
The Rest Of The Best:
- Ben Read—“What do you expect out of students in your Youth Ministry”
- Chris Wesley—“How To Analyze The Year”
- Doug Franklin—“Boring Christians”
- Gavin Richardson—“What to do with Graduating Seniors?”
- Jim Burns (via Josh Griffin)—"The Parent/Youth Ministry Partnership"
- Jonathan McKee—“Four Foundational Summer Priorities”
- Kara Powell—“How to Be More Creative. Good News: You Already Are”
- Matt Reynolds—“Prayer request is a good sign!”
That's all the links for this week. As always, have an awesome weekend . . . And THANK YOU for the chance to serve you as part of the ym360 community.