One of the things we are committed to at ym360 is Networking. Our vision for networking is connecting you to people and organizations doing awesome youth ministry.
Flashback Friday is a feature where we give you the run down of all the awesome posts from the past week in the youth ministry blogosphere. Consider it our way of keeping you connected with what is going on.
This week's posts from the ym360 Blog
Posts From Other Awesome People
We search the Internet to bring you relevant information to help you be a better youth worker. Here are some links from posts we thought were pretty great.
- Anonymous, "Confessions Of A Youth Pastor"--This anonymous post on "More Than Dodgeball" should resonate with many youth workers. Worth a read.
- Ben Kerns, "How To Give A Brilliant Youth Talk"--Loved this transparent and informative post by Ben.
- Benjer McVeigh, "Should Students Have To Do Fundraisers To Help Fund The YM Budget?"--Thought provoking post. Very interesting perspective.
- Brian Kirk, "Great Youth Ministry Idea: Giant Block-Stacking Game"--Can't wait to try this game out. Awesome idea.
- Hannah Wakefield, "Who Obsesses Over Boys But Still Plays With Dolls?"--Great post on Inside Girls Ministry looking at the unique nature of working with Tween girls.
- Jeremy Smith, "Dealing With Failure Within The Church"--I thought Jeremy passed along 4 great tips for dealing with failure. Great article.
- Joel Mayward, "Busy Like Jesus"--Great perspective, great questions asked by Joel. Made me stop and think.
- John Fix, "Sharing The Journey"--John passes along three tips to help you be better at delegating/transferring the vision with your volunteers.
- Luke Trouten, "How To Stay Encouraged"--Great post from Luke. Good reminder.
- Rachel Blom, "The Loneliness Of Leadership: 9 Healthy Ways To Deal With It"--Great post from Rachel.
That's all the links for this week. As always, have an awesome weekend . . . And THANK YOU for the chance to serve you as part of the ym360 community.